PATIENT FORMS AND POLICIES
Office Guidelines as of 3/15/20
COVID-19 Policy Update:
At this time, our office will remain open to meet the needs of our patients in active treatment. However, we are taking the following actions to minimize the risks:
- Your appointment will be rescheduled if you or a family member are sick, have had a cough or fever in the last 7 days, have traveled internationally or have been on a cruise in the past 14 days.
- We ask that no one besides patients come back to the treatment clinic area during appointments.
- When possible please have only appointed patients come into the office. We will limit the waiting room to only one parent or guardian for minors.
- We will have very limited face-to-face contact between our clinical team and parents or guardians but we will be happy to call or text you after the appointment to update you.
- Please do not bring children without appointments into the office.
- We will discontinue the self-check-in process. When you arrive our front desk team will check you in.
We appreciate your understanding with the changes we are making.
Our team will do everything we can to ensure your visits are friendly, comfortable, and leave you feeling confident about the future of your orthodontic treatment. In order to best create your treatment plan, we ask that all patients read and complete the forms you will find below.