Braces for Adults
When is it too late
It’s never too late to get braces or Invisalign. The age you are when you decide to transform your smile and improve your quality of life is the perfect age to begin orthodontic treatment.
There’s more to a smile than just perfect alignment. Adult orthodontics can improve not only your appearance and self-esteem, but your quality of life too.
You’re Shore to Love Our Treatment Options
Our experienced orthodontists will guide you through the treatment process and help you make the best decision for your smile – and your health!
We offer different types of high-quality treatments, including clear braces for adults. Choose from:
Do I need adult braces
Do you love your smile? Or have you always wished you had braces as a child? You deserve to feel confident in your smile!
If any of these signs or symptoms sound familiar, we encourage you to request a complimentary consultation with us.
- Lack of confidence when smiling or hiding smile regularly
- Jaws or teeth are disproportionate to the rest of the face
- Difficulty biting or chewing
- Digestive issues caused by improper chewing
- Crooked, crowded or gapped teeth
- Grinding or clenching the teeth
- Jaw pain or facial pain
- Jaw shifting, popping or clicking
- Persistent mouth breathing