Braces for Teens
The teen years are fundamental for building confidence and strong self-esteem!
Orthodontic treatment with Dr. Caudill, Dr. McNeight and Dr. Naglieri can help teens love their smile, and empower them to put their best foot forward in life.
Does my teen need orthodontics?
There are a few ways you can determine whether your teen needs orthodontics. If you recognize any of the following signs or symptoms, we encourage you to request a complimentary consultation for your teen!
- Lack of confidence when smiling or hiding smile regularly
- Jaws or teeth are disproportionate to the rest of the face
- Difficulty biting or chewing
- Digestive issues caused by improper chewing
- Early, late or irregular loss of baby teeth
- Crooked, crowded or gapped teeth
- Grinding or clenching the teeth
- Thumb sucking / finger sucking habits in childhood
- Jaw pain or facial pain
- Jaw shifting, popping or clicking
- Persistent mouth breathing
- Protrusive or “buck teeth”
What is the cost of
Orthodontics for Teens?
The cost of teen orthodontic treatment will depend on a few factors, including:
- The severity of your teen’s condition
- The complexity of treatment required
- The appliances used during treatment
- The length of treatment
When you and your teen visit us for the first time, we’ll present our flexible payment plans to you and work with you to create a financial plan that meets your needs – and gets your teen to the smile of their dreams.