Invisalign® First for Kids
Invisalign is for little smiles too! Children as young as 7 years old can smile with the same high-quality orthodontic treatment as their parents or teenage siblings.
We are proud to be Top 1% Diamond Plus Invisalign Providers, and the top Invisalign Invisalign First provider in Brevard County.
Children’s mouths may be small, but that doesn’t mean their orthodontic conditions are simple! With Invisalign First in Merritt Island, Melbourne, and Viera, we can correct complex orthodontic conditions that are already apparent and prevent ones that are soon to erupt.
Invisalign First is easy to maintain, comfortable to wear, and accommodating to little patients’ lifestyles.
Why Invisalign First?
Dr. Caudill and Dr. McNeight choose Invisalign for kids, because growing mouths require gentle (yet effective) care. These special aligners are custom-made for each smile and designed to work efficiently, alongside the natural development of the teeth and jaw bones.
- Invisalign is removable: Because these clear aligners are removable, Invisalign First will accommodate the permanent teeth as they’re erupting. Clear aligner treatment can prove especially beneficial for young patients who have a mixed dentition of baby teeth and adult teeth.
- Invisalign is effective: Invisalign treatment can help to establish a strong foundation for permanent teeth to grow in a beautiful, healthy alignment. Invisalign First aligners are uniquely designed to hold space for permanent teeth to grow before they’ve erupted through the gums. Holding these spaces helps to maintain sufficient room in the mouth to prevent teeth from crowding or overlapping.
- Invisalign makes oral hygiene easy: Children can remove their aligners when they eat, brush their teeth, and floss their teeth. This means no food is off limits, and they won’t have to alter their oral hygiene routine to adjust to their treatment. Invisalign First can support young patients as they develop strong oral hygiene habits that benefit their smile for a lifetime.
Conditions Treated with Invisalign First
With Invisalign First, Dr. Caudill and Dr. McNeight can:
- Prevent bite misalignments from worsening
- Establish a harmonious facial appearance
- Treat conditions caused by tongue-thrusting or thumb-sucking
- Treat and prevent crooked teeth, crowded teeth, spaced teeth
- Treat tooth protrusions
- Create room for permanent teeth to grow
Still have questions about Invisalign for kids?
We want to answer your questions! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at any time.
Our team is dedicated to providing the highest quality of personalized care – in a relaxing and positive environment. We bring you a blend of the latest and most efficient orthodontic technology in the area.
Begin your journey today by requesting your free orthodontic exam with the area’s leading orthodontists in Melbourne, Merritt Island, or Viera. Come experience the vibes!